Coda Books Collection
You will no-doubt already know that Coda, the one-window web development application for MAC, has a unique feature called "Books". This allows you to add reference books of your choice, that you can use to help you out when you forget that all important class or function.
After a while of searching around the web for all the reference books I could get my hands on, I managed to accumulate 16 reference books. I'm not saying that these are the only ones available, I'm just saying that these particular ones are of great help to me on a day to day basis.
- HTML (Standard)
- CSS (Standard)
- Apache HTTP
- Cake PHP
- Expression Engine
- HTML Dog (XHTML & CSS)
- Ruby on Rails
- Sitepoint CSS
- Sitepoint XHTML
Not sure how to install them?
Please quit Coda before installing these books.
- Download Books.zip to your desktop and double click it
- You will now have a "Books" folder on your desktop also.
- All the contents of the "Books" folder needs to be dropped into your Coda Books folder. You can find this folder by going to:
User -> Library -> Application Support -> Coda - > Books
- Change "User" for your own login or home folder. See the image below for more info.
- Once you have moved all the sub-folders over to your Coda Books folder. Just re-launch Coda and click "Books".
If you have any problems or if you think I've missed a really helpful book then please let me know and I'll take a look.